Thursday 26 March 2009

The reason why...

The main reason why I scrap up my blogs with a lot of variety topics is that I need to get a confirmation about the whatever I learn by just scribbling, just as we did in the school days. So here instead of scribbling it down on some piece of paper which may vanish away anytime, I just type away something that I recently learnt. It brings about such a sweet feeling, you are making online notes on a specific topic, creating online contents for a audience and various other varsities that exists today in the web world.

Most of my posts are more likely to be in some kind of dogmatic or say... instruction mode... But then the readers here should realize that I'm just a student making notes. Its rightly said by someone "If you can explain what you have learnt, then I say, you have learnt in the real sense". The fact is undeniable that the proces of making such notes by the way of explaining someone makes your knowledge level not only pervasive but also serves as a great positive purpose for the people in the neighbourhood who are more likely to be interested in the topic looking for some solutions, ideas or a second opinion.

I've always believed in writing it down...no matter how least we may feel the importance of it. I remember the words of the Principal of my high school.."...a faint ink is always better than a sharp memory". So here I am. Please contribute and post your comments for a better perspective.